Passionis Verae uses only 100% noble materials from nature, elaborated in a traditional and sustainable way, slow process, handcrafted or hand finished. Our attemporal colors and designs are combinable with most of our wardrobe, Our motivation is that our items are made to be durable to finally be returned to our environment causing the minimum damage.
We use Premium Wool in most of our goods and also Sheepskin for our gloves, mittens and baby booties with warm wool inside.
From our studio in Amsterdam there are also exclusive handmade garments that stitch by stitch are knitted with needles. Cardigans, shawls, scarves, hats where we use other valuable fibers such as Alpaca, Mohair, Yak.
Besides wool, there other fibres in our Catalogue , Cotton with its freshness and Linnen with its adorable texture, some Silk with its softness...each with its own personality and benefits for the summer season.
Take your time choosing a partcular fiber, will be long time with you, it will adapt to your style and your needs.
Enjoy them !
*Dry cleaning is always allowed.
- Cold water using neutral detergent without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Rinse well and allow to drain naturally without pressure.
- Spread on a towel on a flat surface giving the original shape and avoiding the sun.
- Do not hang.
- Iron at a low temperature.
* More tips to take care of your clothes here
Dry cleaning is recommended in establishments specializing in dry cleaning of leather goods.
For small spots, try using a moist cloth or a special rubber brush and bristles for sale in shoe stores.
In case of hand washing:
- Gently wash by hand with warm water (40) with soap or soft shampoo especially for wool washing.
do not stretch or scrub.
- Remove excess of water with a towel and let dry slowly away from direct heat.
- During the drying process, introduce your hands a few times to help retake its shape.